.post img { border:5px solid #d2d2d2; padding:2px; }

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Tale End


The tail end of 2015 saw my tale end with ABC Bunyip Saves the Big Black Boogie Swamp finally printed in time for Christmas.

 Do you know what 2500 books looks like? I was clueless until 56 cartons arrived on a pallet! Shall I say, it is a lot? And there was no need for a gym workout after stacking them in my spare room.







 












ABC Bunyip Saves the Big Black Boogie Swamp early arrival put paid to my tentative book launch plans. My “babies” arrived early on a Friday afternoon and that evening at the Boddington Christmas Extravaganza, I was autographing copies and my first book sales made their way out the door.


Reader feedback has been amazing. Requests for more in the series (I didn’t know I was writing a series), the real story of Archie and Raymond and a phone call urging me to enter into a literary competition have made the hard work worthwhile. Happy Dance!


I am so glad the Boddington bookworms are thriving.

Bookworms rock!

Until next time…happy reading.
The Bunyip Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment